Quantcast
Subscribe now
Get The Machine sampler (first 4 chapters) free the instant you subscribe! You'll also receive each of my posts, fresh in your inbox. 
(You'll get The Machine sampler in your inbox the instant you subscribe!)
THE SMALL PRINT: We know you're taking a risk when you entrust us with your email address, so we commit: (a) to NEVER spam you; (b) to NEVER sell or rent your data to anyone; (c) to ALWAYS make it easy for you to unsubscribe; (d) to ONLY send you stuff you reasonably expect to receive; (e) to contact you LESS frequently than you would reasonably expect.

Home Forums General discussions Why salespeople should NEVER perform telephone follow-up

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Justin Roff-Marsh 3 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

When I insist that Sales Coordinators — and never Salespeople — should make follow-up calls, there’s always a howl of protest from Salespeople.
    [See the full post at: Why salespeople should NEVER perform telephone follow-up]

#25601 Reply

Erik M.

Dear Justin
    Thanks for your blog and books.
    I am waiting for the Machine in its paper form -any time soon?

Concerning this discussion which I understand very well and would like to apply to our very small business, how do you manage it when your work is based on 70% export?
    #The 4 appointments a day are not possible
    #The follow up call will sometimes get technical and/or end up being as a sales call because you do not meet with your customers (normally they are distributors)

What would then be the alternative?

Thanks a lot for your motivating work on sales and Logical Thinking Process
    Erik

#25602 Reply

Erik

Realistically, The Machine won’t be published until early next year.

You should search “Resellers” on this blog for our general approach — and ask clarification questions from there.

I’ll be happy to answer.

Justin

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Reply To: Why salespeople should NEVER perform telephone follow-up
Your information: