Quantcast
Subscribe now
Get The Machine sampler (first 4 chapters) free the instant you subscribe! You'll also receive each of my posts, fresh in your inbox. 
(You'll get The Machine sampler in your inbox the instant you subscribe!)
THE SMALL PRINT: We know you're taking a risk when you entrust us with your email address, so we commit: (a) to NEVER spam you; (b) to NEVER sell or rent your data to anyone; (c) to ALWAYS make it easy for you to unsubscribe; (d) to ONLY send you stuff you reasonably expect to receive; (e) to contact you LESS frequently than you would reasonably expect.

Home Forums General discussions Vtiger intergration with Odoo ERP

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Justin Roff-Marsh 5 days, 3 hours ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

wesnel

Upon advise from Justin, I am looking at an Opensource ERP solution where we were looking to implement Netsuite.
    I have a few questions?

1. Is Odoo ERP a good option to consider?

2. Therefore I would like to find out if it is possible to integrate Vtiger with Odoo ERP and is it even a good idea to integrate the CRM with the ERP?

#32064 Reply

I’m a fan of the open-source path. But I don’t know much about Odoo, I’m afraid.

Be aware that the open-source path is not just a question of application choice, you also need to consider your technical resources.

You’ll save a lot of money on license fees but the flip-side is that you need technical acumen and access to development resources that you trust.

Vtiger has a solid API so you can integrate it with anything, to the degree that it makes sense to. Odoo also has it’s own CRM module. But I have no experience with that either.

#32065 Reply

wesnel

Thanks a million Justin, if we are unable to do a Managed SPE due to our location would we still be able to purchase the Tech Stack from Ballistix?

#32066 Reply

It’s not impossible. But we would need to sell you at least a two-month engagement to get everything deployed, configured and operating sensibly.

This could possibly be delivered by remote control.

There’s more info on our tech stack here if you haven’t found it already.

http://ballistix.com/tech-stack/

You can contact me via the contact form to discuss.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: Vtiger intergration with Odoo ERP
Your information: