Quantcast
Subscribe now
Get The Machine sampler (first 4 chapters) free the instant you subscribe! You'll also receive each of my posts, fresh in your inbox. 
(You'll get The Machine sampler in your inbox the instant you subscribe!)
THE SMALL PRINT: We know you're taking a risk when you entrust us with your email address, so we commit: (a) to NEVER spam you; (b) to NEVER sell or rent your data to anyone; (c) to ALWAYS make it easy for you to unsubscribe; (d) to ONLY send you stuff you reasonably expect to receive; (e) to contact you LESS frequently than you would reasonably expect.

Home Forums General discussions Pre Call E-mail – Inside Sales

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Justin Roff-Marsh 1 week, 3 days ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Murray A Percival

Justin, I thought I saw a good example of what a pre approach e-mail looks like. For example, our marketing department (CC), send out a marketing piece and one of our prospect click’s thru it (opens a video, down loads a paper, ready a white paper) and thus it becomes a lead. Prior to our inside sales person making the dial, I believe we should send a brief e-mail to let the contact know someone will be contacting them shortly to follow up. Can you point me in the right direction. By the way your book is GREAT. Awesome job! Now I just need to change my sales compensation plan.

Thanks
    Murray

#31520 Reply

I’d think of this a little differently.

I wouldn’t send everyone that email (unless you’re seriously short of sales opps and you know you really will call all web respondents in some timeframe)

Rather, I’d add this to your Campaign Coordinator’s queue of prospects (indexed based on expected return on a salesperson’s time) and then send the standard pre-approach email when it’s pushed to a salesperson.

Typically, this would be the next day, and that way, the email will come from the person who’ll be calling them — within an hour or so of the actual call.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: Pre Call E-mail – Inside Sales
Your information: