Quantcast
Subscribe now
Get The Machine sampler (first 4 chapters) free the instant you subscribe! You'll also receive each of my posts, fresh in your inbox. 
(You'll get The Machine sampler in your inbox the instant you subscribe!)
THE SMALL PRINT: We know you're taking a risk when you entrust us with your email address, so we commit: (a) to NEVER spam you; (b) to NEVER sell or rent your data to anyone; (c) to ALWAYS make it easy for you to unsubscribe; (d) to ONLY send you stuff you reasonably expect to receive; (e) to contact you LESS frequently than you would reasonably expect.

Home Forums General discussions Anyone else applying this to a solo practice?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Brian wyant 4 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hello New Friends,

My name is Dr. David Kamnitzer. I am a holistic doctor who provides a variety of cutting-edge wellness services.

I realized while reading THE MACHINE that the key for me to break through to the next level is to work with a CAMPAIGN MANAGER … as my first visit with patients acts as the SALES CONVERSATION.

Any suggestions for hiring and working well with a Campaign Manager.

Justin, I loved the book your commitment to honest, crisp, clear thinking … and I enjoyed your sense of humor as well.

Sincerely … DK

PS: Have you considered some type of a web-based group service that would be affordable for very small businesses?

#26711 Reply

Thank you David

Sadly, I’m stretched pretty thin so the web-based group isn’t on the roadmap right now.

We don’t only work with large business, though. Some of our clients turn over less than $100m!

I wouldn’t fixate on the campaign manager idea. The big picture is that you should be established as the system constraint, which means that you should:

Be busy at all times
      Have a big enough queue of forward-booked appointments so that you are never in danger of not being busy.

Justin

#26713 Reply

Thank you Justin.

My idea of focusing on a Campaign Manager is to produce the result you said was most important.

I am open to other approaches as well … that allow me to focus on healing, teaching, speaking, and writing … which are my passions.

Sincerely … DK

PS: I grew up in LA … two blocks about the Chateau Marmont! Then I lived in different places on the west side of LA until I was 24.

Then I moved up to Northern California … and fell in love with it.

#28626 Reply

Brian wyant

David,

Im curious what if any solutions for filling your sales pipeline you’ve implemented.

I have a very good friend in Charlotte who is a functional medicine practitioner (non insurance paid) and wants to grow his practice.

Have a great weekend David

PS I am a Bigsur guy!!!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: Anyone else applying this to a solo practice?
Your information: